[Stoves] Making Attractive Stoves

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu May 2 18:31:42 CDT 2013

Hi Christa,

We were talking at ETHOS about characteristics that make an improved stove,
a sexy, aspirational stove, a stove that women actually want, and use and
cherish, and beg to spend scarce resources to pay for.  And I remember
promising to ask you for a list of things that we should be thinking about
when we make good stoves.   So now it's several months later and I'm finally
getting around to asking your for that list.  :-) Is it in your
presentation?  I'd love to figure out some way to sort those qualities into
my newer more improved way of presenting stoves.

And question your colleague did that excellent graph of clean fuels with
renewable energies (including wood) listed as superior to natural gas.  Is
that in the Energypedia?  I have looked for it, but I have not found it.

Many thanks,

Erin R.

erin at trmiles.com