[Stoves] Charcoal as space filler in TLUD reactors

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue May 7 10:18:10 CDT 2013

Martin,

Where would you place the rotometer?   Most fans / blowers create
back-pressure (and back flows) that do not go to the fuel stack?

I do not have experience with nor possession of a rotometer.   For this
I also need guidance.   It would be nice to include this in the
experiments at Aprovecho Stove Camp this summer.    And there we can
also do experiments with different layers of fuels.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com