[Stoves] Charcoal as space filler in TLUD reactors

Josh Kearns yeah.yeah.right.on at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:21:33 CDT 2013

I just got a bunch of (spherical) cherry pits I'm going to try soon. Let me
know if you are interested in the results....

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM, <rongretlarson at comcast.net> wrote:

> Frank and list:
>
>      Need to bring in one more variable: fuel shape.  Imagine the fuel is
> pencil shaped.  If placed vertically, they work fine to make char.  If
> horizontal and parallel, they can block most vertical air flow.  Anyone
> able to supply biomass fuel spheres?
>
> Ron

Josh Kearns
PhD Candidate, Environmental Engineering
University of Colorado-Boulder
Visiting Researcher, North Carolina State University

Director of Science
Aqueous Solutions
www.aqsolutions.org

Mobile: 720 989 3959