[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

M. Nurhuda mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Wed May 8 04:17:07 CDT 2013

It is no wonder if kerosene fueled stoves are much more convenient than
biomass stove Chulha. However, if you can make biomass fuel be as
convenient as kerosene stove, that will be real great wonder.

Kerosene is a jet fuel, its price is driven by the growth of aviation
industries.

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda