[Stoves] Why build charcoal making stoves? Short answer!

Josh Kearns yeah.yeah.right.on at gmail.com
Sun May 12 18:02:13 CDT 2013

$0.75/pound! That's kid stuff.

When you're ready to run with the big dogs, try >$45/pound !!!

http://www.amazon.com/Decorative-Bamboo-Charcoal-Healthful-Environment/dp/B00172MH3I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1368399421&sr=8-3&keywords=bamboo+charcoal

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Inversiones Falcon <invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Crispin the price of charcoal in el Salvador is $1 usd for 3 bag of 3
> pounds street vendors, at supermarket same bag $1.50 usd
>
> Gus

Josh Kearns
PhD Candidate, Environmental Engineering
University of Colorado-Boulder
Visiting Researcher, North Carolina State University

Director of Science
Aqueous Solutions
www.aqsolutions.org

Mobile: 720 989 3959