[Stoves] Continuous gasifier for household scale - experience sharing

Tuong DoDuc tuong.do at devi-renewable.com
Tue May 14 06:03:54 CDT 2013

Thanks Paul Oliver,

I went through your presentation several times before.
I must say that It is very convincing and inspiring as well.

Regarding the continous feed concept, I think it is a trade-off.
One one side, we will tell the users all the pros anc cons and let them
decide to choose what they like.
In this case, we will leave several different options for the users by a
field test of different gasifier models.
The user will tell. At this development stage of the continuous gasifier, I
can't tell which (batch or continuous) suits the user most. Especially,
there is no one-size-fits-all solution

Best regards,

Tuong