[Stoves] FW: Making Attractive Stoves

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue May 14 21:02:22 CDT 2013

Joshua etal (adding Erin, Paul, Dean, and "stoves" - as that seemed to be your intent)

Nice first test and report.

Too bad you had to catch bus.

This test was only with the Pili shells? Added once? No wood or briquettes?

The too-much heat at 90 Minutes was due to added fuel?

Way back when Dean and others were trying to get light weight bricks, there was some use of char rather than sawdust. Might be an interesting experiment to see if there is a difference.

What cone dd you fire at?

Getting the weight of your 11 cups of nuts and the weight of the char will be of interest.

Any way to estimate a TDR (turn down ratio)?

Do you think you could design something that could be taken apart - for ease of transport?

What weight of the total package? I am worried abut the expense of getting your unit to Oregon. (as excess baggage?)

I can volunteer to be a helper - but bet you will have many offers.

Again - a very nice piece of art also.

Ron