[Stoves] Fwd: Legacy Foundation: User filled in Contact Us form!

Andrew C. Parker acparker at xmission.com
Fri May 17 11:54:11 CDT 2013

Kevin,

The cut flower industry uses prodigious amounts of insecticides,
fungicides, herbicides, etc.  I would imagine that the green waste from
such an operation would not be healthy to feed to cattle or any other
animal.  I don't know that it would be good to burn it either.  Any ideas
on how to deactivate (inexpensively) these chemicals so that the waste can
be safely utilized for compost, fodder or fuel?