[Stoves] stoves by the millions

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Thu May 30 05:49:34 CDT 2013

Dear Rebecca,

Downloaded your eoc kalan you tube demo.
How has ther use an distrubution grown ove the last few years.
I especially liked your using various coconut "scrap" which I have been pushing
as affordable sustainable alternative options to kerosene and propane with imporved stoves.

You would have enjoyed my double walled fire clay rocket stove idea from 2007 or so.
It was theoetical only however as there is no clay here.

Michael N Trevor
Marshall Islands