[Stoves] TLUD with coal briquettes for ag use. was Re: Ulaanbaatar Air Quality

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Nov 9 15:37:05 CST 2013

Dear Prof. Nurhuda,

I really like your heater unit.   The application for keeping chicks
warm is an often cited need.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

And does this beauty have a name?

Would you please share more information about this device. Technical
info would allow replication and confirmation of your success.

And send also about the specifics of the "coal briquettes" which could
have different shapes, so we need that info also.

How many units have you done already?    And what feedback from the users?

If you reply within a few days, it could be included in the revised
manual of micro-gasification that Christa is almost ready to send to the
printer.   So consider my message as a request by Christa.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com