[Stoves] Ulaanbaatar Air Quality

mnurhuda at ub.ac.id mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Sat Nov 9 16:50:33 CST 2013

on and all,

I do not use biomass pellet nor briquettes, but coal briquettes with
diameter around 3 cm.

For pellet, I also developed another stove, but at moment the longest
burning time is only 6 hours.

You are right, the stove is only for space heating, since I developed the
stove based on the request of chicken farm industry.

The pre-heating are performed in two ways, through outer and inner
cylinder.

We adjust the opening of primary air only to control the fire power.

Regards
M. Nurhuda