[Stoves] MY BIODIESEL STOVE PROJECT

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:32:48 CST 2013

Thanks for the update David.

Also thank you for sharing progress, whatever you can - either descriptions
or drawings. It is good that you have the preheating worked out. While
working on paraffin stoves I found that having too much preheat caused a lot
of free carbon (radicals) which accumulated like snowflakes on available
sharp edges. This leads to chunks of black carbon breaking off and blocking
the nozzle. That is why paraffin pressure stove come with a little wire for
clearing the nozzle: overheating the fuel.

Hello People,

I am delighted to notify you that my bio-diesel stove is complete and in a
good working condition.

It has taken me so much time to complete it because of lack of materials,
but finally I was able

to modify the pressure lamp and design it work with the bio-diesel fuel.

My design was concentrated on improving the preheat of the bio-diesel plus
the fuel nozzle of

the stove.

I will be posting the pictures of the stove later.

Am calling it "The Effective Bio-diesel Stove(EBS)"