[Stoves] Food for Africa.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 20:32:44 CST 2013

Dear Friends

The go-to contact person in the region for Permaculture is still Jeunesse
Park at Food and Trees For Africa. There are many activities.

DAn,

Re intensive agriculture, take a look at this site. Its run by a  (US)
american Stacia and her Danish hubbie, Kristof,  Nordeen. At one time they
ran something called the  Malawi permaculture institute. It started in their
backyard when we first saw them in ? 95 but they stuck with it and they
enjoy a pretty large network today. As I googled it a few minutes ago I did
not find that specific insitute but I did find this with their names
attached:

       http://www.neverendingfood.org/about/

What is more important is that the participation amongst Malawians has grown
immensly.Thats the hard part to establish  and thats what is all about.

Richard Stanley

www.legacyfound.org <http://www.legacyfound.org>