[Stoves] Survey on ranking of cookstove performance indicators

Pooja Arora pooja1108 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:51:04 CST 2013

Dear All

I am writing to you all for a small survey on ranking of cookstove
performance indicators. I am Pooja Arora, a PhD student, at TERI
University, New Delhi. My research area broadly covers cookstove testing
 in terms of energy efficiency and emissions using different protocols. I
want to conduct a small expert survey to get the opinion of experts all
around world about relative importance of cookstove performance indicators
and rank them accordingly. The indicators include:
*Specific energy consumption (SEC)*
*CO emissions *
*PM emissions*
*Cooking time (CT) *

It would take few minutes for you, but would be of real help to me.

Thanking you all in advance.

Sincerely
--
Pooja Arora