[Stoves] [Ethos] Topics at ETHOS 2014

CHRISTA ROTH christa-roth at foodandfuel.info
Wed Nov 27 16:05:57 CST 2013

Peter, good idea. My offer stands to have Stoves101 on the Friday afternoon before the official program, like last year, but for the real first-timers maybe even extend it to 3 hours and start at 2 PM, or even earlier if some people want to be there earlier. Thanks to your suggestion some time back, it has become a real training course that I now do as well for new staff from GIZ or other organizations, especially before they go into the field. But I have also been doing this even with illiterate stove producers in Burundi, Congo and Malawi in the last year. It is very gratifying to see people understanding the basics without having had a physics class in their life.
Last year we had Dean and Dale joining in. Are you ready again? or anybody else?
see you then.
christa