[Stoves] NE Biochar takes the C-cake

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 2 16:48:48 CDT 2013

Erich,
I am impressed!! Wow!
I love the scene with fire that was amazing. Thanks of amusing me!
You may be missing out of on an opportunity to create microenterprise and jobs.
You could set up venders at flea markets and sell 50 LB bags of that char for $20 all day long! It is almost $1 a pound at the big box stores.
There are a lot of grilling and smoke roasting barbecue people that would love to buy it.  If you were local I would buy some.
You could save the small stuff for biochar and use the money from sales of the larger pieces to expand and make more biochar.
This has been an idea on the back burner for years. If it works I may jump in.
Lanny