[Stoves] NE Biochar takes the C-cake

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 4 17:24:19 CDT 2013

Dr Larson keeps asking questions that are important to me. I am almost ready
for the next prototype and the fuel cost could determine what parts to add
or leave out of the stove. I could add an inner shell and some insulation to
the stove body for about $5 but if the fuel cost is low the $5 may not be
worth the extra fuel efficiency.
Lanny