[Stoves] Cooking in Kampala

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:29:34 CDT 2013

Thanks Erin

This is a technology with a lot of benefits. The ignition emissions of
charcoal stoves in particular, constitute the vast majority of what will be
emitted, total PM.

With the ability to reduce this by 90% a lighting cone can made a
significant difference to the rating of stove over a whole cooking cycle.

I want to try burning some candle nut shell charcoal (which is hard to
light) in an Anglo Supra Nova and I think it will be best method.

Regards

Crispin in the home of Java coffee (kopi)

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/using-metal-cone

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/files/kathleen_lask_masters_report_on_light
ing_cones.pdf