[Stoves] Wood/charcoal price in Cambodia

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 6 14:27:03 CDT 2013

Dear Robert,

To offer you some alternative solutions, we will need some information
from you.   And we need to  get you into contact with a larger circle of
people who can assist you.

1.   I am sending this message to the Biochar Listserv that has
additional people who might help.   You might want to join it.  If I do
not see your reply to me ALSO reaching me via the Biochar Listserv, I
will repost it to that Listserv.

2.  We need to know more about you, your project, and your resources
(and needs) to be able to pull off some project we do not yet know.   Do
not forget to describe your fuel supply.

3.  You probably know this already, but next week 13 - 17 October there
is a major Biochar Symposium being held in Amherst, Massachusetts,
USA.   I and over 200 others will attend.   Some of them (including me)
will take very serious your issues of production/obtaining biochar
anywhere, and that includes Cambodia where (I assume) you are
living/working.  There is a whole session on Wednesday afternoon about
production of biochar in "small" quantities, but that can be up to a
cubic meter in the amount of the raw material in one batch.

4.  How much have you studied already about biochar production and
usage?   Some items about production are at my website www.drtlud.com

I assure you that many of us await your reply.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com