[Stoves] Pyro ⦿ Grilling

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 8 16:38:41 CDT 2013

Andrew,
I have something similar except I am using water smoker or "bullet smoker" a
Charbroil H2O which is taller and has a little more room for the flow from
the burner to spread out..
The burner is about 5" diameter and I simply use a 6" disk "on top" of the
cooking grate to keep juices from dripping directly in the burner. The disk
diffuses the heat to the parameter and it cooks fairly evenly.
You can also tilt the grate when grilling so the juices drain to one side
and not in the burner which causes flair ups.
Lanny
Just like Jock almost!