[Stoves] Thermal efficiency

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Sun Oct 13 14:43:50 CDT 2013

Dear Alex,

I like it. Easy to calibrate a flow meter with a stop watch and volumetric
flask and both temperature meters calibrated using the same temperature
water to make sure they read the same. So we can all be on the same page
using different equipment in different parts of the world.

So one thermometer is set, say 30c higher than the other and we plot the
flow of water?  Perhaps bucket filling with water on a balance being
plotted? Or flow gauge?

Thanks

Frank

Frank Shields