[Stoves] Question

Goodman David David.Goodman at vernonisd.org
Thu Oct 24 13:47:47 CDT 2013

Hello,

I am teaching a high-school, project based physics class. As we enter into
the thermodynamics portion of the curriculum, I am putting together a stove
project for them. Their challenge is to design and build a stove to help
with issues commonly associated with cooking in developing nations. Would
you be interested, or know anyone who would be interested in Skyping with my
class to discuss these issues with my students?

It would be an excellent opportunity for them to see the big picture and for
them to understand their project and science has meaning outside of the
classroom.

Thanks,

David Goodman

cid:image001.jpg at 01CED0AF.5AC50A80