[Stoves] Wood Tar Experiments with a Cookswell Mini Kiln

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:56:58 CDT 2013

Thank you very much Erin for helping me log in.

Here is a short video of the first system iv rigged up -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8mafgyFgDk

The general idea is that since so many people have already bought and use
this kiln in Kenya - why not a useful after market add-on to reduce the
smoke into something a bit more useful... for free..

Any thoughts, comments and ideas would be very appreciated,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos