[Stoves] Clean Energy Champion District Initiative (Video)

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 09:02:29 CDT 2013

Crispin,

Am not sure of the exact moisture content but from experience and
making a wild guess its between 10 - 15%. For example women can go to
the forest 1-2 days after it rained, pick wood and use it that same
day! There are those that keep the wood above the fire place for some
days (mostly those with a better income though).

Nolbert.