[Stoves] A Big Thank You for Voting for ACON - Winner of Solution Search "East Africa Prize" $10, 000!

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 29 10:05:38 CDT 2013

Wow!!
   Amazing work by Mr. Salim Mayeki Shaban, President and Founder of the
African Christians Organization Network (ACON)!

ACON was a prize winner -- *"The East Africa Prize" for $10,000.*

  Thanks to all for supporting Salim's biochar work in Kenya -- and
ACON's solution for adapting to and mitigating climate change in Kenya!

Regards,

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
   Come learn about biochar in October:
     www.carbon-negative.us/symposium
   Member of the Don Watershed Regeneration Council (DWRC)
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

"Technology is only a tool.  Sustainability is determined not by the the individual technologies, but rather how -- and even whether -- we decide to use them."
    - Lloyd Helferty