[Stoves] Biochar retort

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 31 08:24:35 CDT 2013

You may be able to pick up a used industrial drier, They are common and there is a lot of used equipment, due to loss of industry to foreign competition.
Offer the scrap price or 2x scrap and free removal!
The heated surface area of the drum is larger being heated from all sides and the material comes into contact with the walls of the drum as it tumbles.
Lanny