[Stoves] Blue Flame -- Natural Draft -- Rice Husk

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Sep 3 09:34:16 CDT 2013

Dear Jaakko,

Thank you for your excellent message.   It is also helpful about
understanding charcoal-burning stoves, which tend to have a rather
shallow thickness of char.

Can you please elaborate more about the
> two different stable (quasi)steady state solutions for the temperature
> and species distributions in the char bed, a high temperature solution
> and a low temperature solution.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072