[Stoves] Preparing for the winter's fuel supply in Oregon

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Sep 4 16:55:47 CDT 2013

Andrew,

Sorry for the  hassle: I try to keep any mail  below 1.5 megs as indeed these photos were. (the physical dimensions were on the order of 70 x 75 mm as sent to you..and pixel density was probably 150dpi.
Hope it can be resolved and will reduce them further if you have not other alternative.

Thanks
Richard Stanley

PS., If anybody needs further clariafication or documentation on the previous post to our group, please feel free to just write me directly