[Stoves] Large pictures in email.

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Sep 5 11:26:53 CDT 2013

If you have no way to shrink your photos in your email, you can always
forward a copy of your message to stoves-owner at lists.bioenergylists.org , or
just cc tmiles at trmiles.com or erin at trmiles.com  then I get a copy and can
process the images as I have time. I'm generally a little slow.

If you don't mind posting things yourself, I can give you an account on
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/ and you can upload your own pictures and
descriptions to the web site, and just share that link with the group.  Some
of you already have accounts, I don't mind helping with new accounts and
passwords.

for folks familiar with the way we used to do things-> (I had to disable the
feature that allows you to create your own account a few months ago because
we problems with little internet robots swarming and trying to take over the
server).

Kind regards,
Erin Rasmussen
erin at trmiles.com