[Stoves] Preparing for the winter's fuel supply in Oregon

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Sep 5 15:04:28 CDT 2013

To briquette-fuel makers,

The link provide by Kobus gives a wonderfully clear explanation of his
briquette-making process.   It is a model of presentation that perhaps
others could provide for their different procedures and methods.

Those of us who want (or already make) somewhat different shaped
briquettes that can be easily used in TLUD stoves or Rocket stoves
should provide info that can show the great similarities of production
and the often minor variations of the methods.

I hope that Richard (and others) can forward this or a similar message
to the networks of people involved in briquette making (but are often
not subscribed to the Stove Listserv.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072