[Stoves] Hydrogen from charcoal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 11 10:37:42 CDT 2013

Dear all,

Some instruments provide "derived measurements" based on from
calculations from other truer, actual measurements.  Could this be the
case of H2 amounts being derived from the CO measurements? If so (or
only mostly so), that would explain the nearly perfect (>97%)
correlation between the two lines on the graph.

What do we know about the instrument?    And specifically how is H2
detected and quantified?

This is NOT my forte, so I am just raising the questions and am open to
factual responses.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com