[Stoves] Stove Organizations in Peru?

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Sep 13 19:32:32 CDT 2013

Tom,
We contracted  with a group called Adventist Development Relief Organisation in the Departamente de Cusco in the altiplano between 2000-2002. Although the project got off to a great start, itdried up due to a lack of agreement within the ARDA organisaiton about the progression of   marketing and unsubsidised logistics based on business practicalities, there still resides  a rich accumilation of experience.  He can hopefully  contact ADRA.org/peru for details and contacts.

Another resrouce is an individual who is developing a very practical stove for briquette or lena use. he also has interest in reactiviating the briquette production along more business based lines. His name is Javier Salvidar, <javiercusco at gmail.com>.

All the best please ask the Scottish farmer to  ccy us of any progress.

Richard Stanley

PS,
I have a request as well. we are returnign to Guatemala this late October and will be moving further south for the winter in Nicaragua. If anyonw on the list has knowledge of potential partners who may be interested in local briquette program development please send their contact infromation along.  Rojerio I will email you separately regarding your Prolena organisation to se if we canot rekindle (padon the pun) any interests there.

 I met him at the partnership for clean air conference in Lima, a few years ago.