[Stoves] Charcoal stove design

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Tue Sep 17 16:55:24 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin,

So the CO2 > CO is endothermic. But still needs carbon. As I see it the only
difference is the temperature changing as the gases move around the pot.
Wondering if the reading could be affected by temperature? Perhaps amount of
gas entering the instrument or something? Interesting. Could hydrogen react
with one of the oxygen in CO2 making water leaving CO?

Frank