[Stoves] Cooking in Kampala.

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 10:06:12 CDT 2013

Nolbert and list:

    Can you give us the prevailing prices of wood (maybe chips) and char in Kampala.  I am wondering if there could be a business supplying wood (maybe even packages of the optimum size) in exchange for the char - possibly even with a free or leased char-making stove.  Such is going on - even in Uganda I believe - certainly elsewhere.

Ron