[Stoves] A simple method of soot measurement

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 30 19:26:48 CDT 2013

Dear Anil,

I  agree with Frank that your work is quite interesting.   It is sure to
stimulate further research questions.   One that I will add is derived
from Frank's comment about collecting soot on paper.   If that
collection works, perhaps the camera could be on the BACK side of the
paper, measuring what actually comes through the soot and paper.
There are some special papers with highly consistent transmission of light.

Congratulations on some innovative appropriate technology.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com