[Stoves] Jed's TLUD work in Philippines was Re: Adding value to charcoal from TLUD stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 1 23:24:44 CDT 2014

Jed,

Very nice work.   Terracotta TLUD!!!

Jed's PowerPoint file with several informative diagrams was attached to
his previous message (not attached to THIS current message).   Because
the Subject line was not changed, perhaps many readers missed that
document of Jed's work.

I look forward to further details and photos from Jed.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com