[Stoves] Paal Wendelbo- Thank You

Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen vetle.w.cappelen at biomass-stove.no
Mon Apr 14 06:28:37 CDT 2014

Dear Paul, Dean, Crispin and all other
stovers

On behalf of my father Paal Wendelbo I wish to thank you for all the work
done bringing focus to stoves and household energy in the development
countries.

For almost 30 years, Paal brought attention to health and environmental
issues connected to cooking and household energy for development
countries. Paal found other people, later friends, with similar ideas and
thoughts in this stove community. Despite arguments about stove design,
function, and whom had the better stove. No doubt he was a pioneer,
teacher but also he was a student.

The world have knowledge the problem Paal raised already in the mid
80's. His simple Peko Pe stove invited people think new. He was also a
pioneer of TLUD stoves.

Paal Wendelbo past silently away 13.04.2014 with his family precent.

Best regards
Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen with family
Vetle.w.cappelen at biomass-stove.no

Biomass stove