[Stoves] Paal Wendelbo - Thank You

Choppalli Venkata Krishna krishnacreat1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:05:49 CDT 2014

My sinere condolences. May His Soul rest in Peace

-KrishnaFrom: "Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen" <vetle.w.cappelen at biomass-stove.no>Sent: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:09:28 To: stoves at lists.bioenergylists.orgSubject: [Stoves] Paal Wendelbo - Thank YouDear Paul, Dean, Crispin and all other stoversOn behalf of my father Paal Wendelbo I wish to thank you for all the work done bringing focus to stoves and household energy in the development countries.For almost 30 years, Paal brought attention to health and environmental issues connected to cooking and household energy for development countries. Paal found other people, later friends, with similar ideas and thoughts in this stove community. Despite arguments about stove design, function, and whom had the better stove. No doubt he was a pioneer, teacher but also he was a student.The world have knowledge the problem Paal raised already in the mid 80's. His simple Peko Pe stove invited people think new. He was also a pioneer of TLUD stoves.Paal Wendelbo past silently away 13.04.2014 with his family precent.Best regardsVetle Wendelbo Cappelen with family--Vetle.w.cappelen at biomass-stove.noBiomass stovewww.pekope.com_______________________________________________Stoves mailing listto Send a Message to the list, use the email addressstoves at lists.bioenergylists.orgto UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web pagehttp://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.orgfor more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/