[Stoves] Leftover alcohol.......was Re: Char from coir Re: Biochar Inquiry

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:13:26 CDT 2014

Lloyd and Crispin,

Thank you both for your comments.   My one question is:

Are there "waste alcohols" (or very low value) that can be used for
burning purposes (excluding ethanol and drinking-alcohol)?

Probably "only your distiller or refiner knows for sure" or knows what
is even available.   Small amounts and questionable emissions/toxins are
not of much interest for cookstove purposes.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com