[Stoves] News from the International Biochar Initiative

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Tue Apr 22 17:27:43 CDT 2014

There is wisdom in the adage "never buy anything in the morning you can not sell in the afternoon."

When will we be able to make Biochar in the morning and know what we can sell it for in the afternoon?  Until we know the answer, Biochar will never scale up to realize even a tenth of its potential.

Jock

Jock Gill
P. O. Box 3
Peacham, VT 05862