[Stoves] Stoves and cultural Change.

rbtvl at aol.com rbtvl at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 03:45:30 CDT 2014

We find that Maasai women, all of them, are glad to get our stove.  Without exception. Of course it changes their culture. But they know the way they have been cooking is a very bad part of their culture up to now.   Too much time wasted collecting wood. Too much lung disease. Too much eye irritation.  Too many burned children.  Women build the brick chimney.  Install the firebox.  Promote and sell the stove. Cultures are dynamic.  We are a part of positive change in culture.  It is obvious to them that their life improvement is our goal.
Bob Lange.
Maasai Stoves and Solar.
www.internationalcollaborative.org
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Tanzania.