[Stoves] Appropriate tech: naive perhaps but with some useful lessons learned, lest we be condemned to repeat them.

Cecil Cook cec1863 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:45:18 CDT 2014

Dear Richard, Ron, and Crispin,

Ron I met you in 1976 at the Habitat conference in Vancouver and you had
already begun stirring the pooh in those days.  Ron's sources response and
your history with AT both deserve an extended response from me and I hope
Crispin and other in or out of the closet ATerson the list. I need to
cogitate first before I pontificate.  I will respond at length tonight, but
right now life's duties demand I do some bread labour.

In search,

Cecil