[Stoves] blood analysis as heath impact certification for "clean" stoves

B.C. Romero Orellana bcromero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:17:58 CDT 2014

concerning to point 3 the temazcal has a different disign and porpuse en
Mexico and Guatemala. In the area that we worked is use as a bath not
related with any ceremony as is done in Mexico.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3359/3481519069_7124a99b58.jpg

In the picture you can see the disign. People use 2 or 3 timer each week.

here is one version of deaths in spanish.

http://www.elmundo.es/america/2011/08/15/noticias/1313432868.html

--
Carolina Romero