[Stoves] Woodgas XL

Mike Hatfield apromike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:24:31 CDT 2014

Does anyone know of a source to buy a Woodgas XL (larger version)?

--
Mike Hatfield
Director of International Projects

Statistically, the probability of any one of us being here is so small that
you'd think the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented
dazzlement of surprise     -Lewis Thomas

The known is finite, the unknown infinite, intellectually we stand on an
islet in the mist of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability.  Our business
in every generation is to reclaim a little more land   - T. H. Huxley