[Stoves] Woodgas XL

Michael Wittman michael at blueskybiochar.com
Wed Aug 6 01:50:59 CDT 2014

I have all 3 sizes of the Stick Man Stoves EL, XL and the larger patio heater and they work very well, I use them when conducting Biochar events to make popcorn, tea and smores for the participants.

The shipping fees are very high to order them from Australia but I am pleased with their performance over all...

   Please like us on Face Book at, https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyBioChar?ref_type=bookmark