[Stoves] Re Trying new burner for TLUD's

Marquitusus marquitusus at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:58:26 CDT 2014

Dear Jock,

your design sounds interesting.
Can you say what distance you put between the secondary air intake and the three deflection washers?
And also the distance between the fuel retention plate and the secondary air intake? On the other hand, which function does this retention plate do? Maybe to approach the syngas to the secondary air intake?

Anyway, all the comments are appreciated, as all tends to improve the combustion process.

Thanks
Marc