[Stoves] Trying new burner for TLUD's

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 11:30:15 CDT 2014

Marc  cc stoves

	1.  I liked your short your tube video.  One possible extension is to put one or a few additional holes in the center - enough to add a similar amount of heat to the center of the cook pot  (assuming uniformity over the cook pot bottom is good).

	2.  In trying to learn more of your work, I see that you communicate via the GACC site.  I also found (and lost) a site all in Spanish - maybe a solar cooking site?  Maybe in Barcelona?  Can you describe more of your stove goals?

Ron