[Stoves] Passing of P. Mukundan of Servals

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 30 17:48:49 CDT 2014

Stovers,

It is with sadness that I inform you that Mr. P. Mukundan passed away
early Sunday morning in Chennai, India.  He was the leader of Servals
Automation Pvt Ltd, maker of several products for sustainable rural
energy, including the well known Champion TLUD.

Servals has been under the leadership in recent years of Mrs. Sujatha
Srinivasan, daughter of P. Mukundan.   To Sujatha, the entire Mukundan
family, and the Servals organization, I and all the Stovers express our
sincere condolences.   May peace be with all, and may fond memories
flourish.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com