[Stoves] Chimney on TLUD stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 8 23:14:20 CST 2014

Huck,

There are views in many places showing TLUD heat sources in
cookstove-bodies with chimneys.

One is       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeanoWZE7E     (It is a
Quick Pick item at the   www.drtlud.com       VIT08001  ) That is a 2008
item.

Another is of the Servals Champion stove with a mud/clay stove with two
pots.

And the TLUD natural draft stove that won the first-ever Cat Pee low
emissions award, in 2005, and started the model name of "Champion" was
with a chimney.

Remember to keep the concepts and devices for heat making (such as TLUD)
sufficiently separate from the concepts and devices of heat capture (as
in sunken pot and chimney and plancha, which are stove structure
items.).    Heat making and heat capture can be closely related in many
stove designs, but try to see them as aspects that can be refined
separately from each other.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com