[Stoves] FW: Tlud stove testing

Saloop T S Saloop T S
Mon Dec 15 11:07:58 CST 2014

The file with the tests results for this stoves was too large to send
through the list, so I posted it here:

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/metal-chulah-stove

Kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

Stoves List Administrator

erin at trmiles.com

From: Saloop T S [mailto:t.s.saloop at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 3:34 AM
To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
Subject: Tlud stove testing

Respected Sir's,
              I am a student from Kerala, India doing project on a tlud
gasifier stove. I have made two 2 models of stove based on Dr. Paul Anderson
and others work. In my second model I have tried to add a riser and
concentrator disc arrangement so that I thought it may increase the
efficiency of the stove. I have done two tests on it 1) with out the riser+
concentrator disc- test I and 2) with riser and concentrator disc to find
WBT efficiency of test one to be 21.7 and test two to be 21%.

I would like to know whether the addition of riser+ concentrator disc will
increase the efficiency of a stove. Is that anything that wrong with my
experiment?. I would like you to comment on it and help me.

I have attached a detailed report on my experiments and my model herewith.

Thanking you,